Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 24670.483 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 68% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 116,221,914 (C$4,711) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)