Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6587.365 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 158% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 187,166,420 (kr28,413) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (35 minutes ago)