Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4736.024 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 88% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,324,389 (kr15,482) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buenos Aires costs ARS $400 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)