Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.541 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,104 (3,987 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)