Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.752 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,414 (4,296 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quito costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)