Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.848 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 29% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,048 (2,279 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (22 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)