Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.874 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 29% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,374 (2,744 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)