Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 400 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.605 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 29% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,516 (4,021 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)