Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.550 DKK / GEL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is 34% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,943 (7,036 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)