Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.355 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,796 (11,655TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (34 minutes ago)