Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.803 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,585 (9,199TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)