Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.578 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,654 (9,918TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)