Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00975 DKK / MWK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,591 (573,495 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)