Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00877 DKK / MWK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,281 (1,400,473 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)