Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.440 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,772 (€1,314) in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)