Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.445 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,943 (€2,007) in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)