Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.783 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,955 (3,339 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)