Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.759 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,498 (7,676 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)