Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.005 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,966 (元7,928) in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (31 minutes ago)