Cost of living comparison between Zhenjiang, China and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.009 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,303 (元7,235) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)