Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.945 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,748 (元17,714) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)