Cost of living comparison between Zhenjiang, China and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.013 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,888 (元10,747) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 12 ман (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)