Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.972 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,137 (元7,343) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (1 minute ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)