Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.948 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,278 (元16,109) in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)