Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.955 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,260 (元15,977) in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)