Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.798 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,149 (4,515KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)