Cost of living comparison between Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.797 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,446 (2,488KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)