Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01799 DKK / NGN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 28% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,621 (1,034,902 ₦) in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Colombo costs 143 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)