Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02167 DKK / NGN *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 25% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,654 (537,754 ₦) in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (33 minutes ago)