Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 305 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,410 (﷼ 79,028,319) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (44 minutes ago)