Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12664 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,887 (Php196,512) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (23 minutes ago)