Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13685 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,353 (Php75,655) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)