Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13341 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,173 (Php113,731) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (36 minutes ago)