Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12276 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,637 (Php176,251) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 143,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)