Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 322 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.993 DKK / HRK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,663 (7,718 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)