Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 371 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.002 DKK / HRK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,282 (18,240 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)