Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 289 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20709 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,291 (78,666 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)