Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 274 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20669 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,859 (81,568 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)