Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 267 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22146 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,760 (53,100 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)