Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 350 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21349 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,380 (95,461 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U64,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 12,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)