Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 196 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22602 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,039 (35,568 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)