Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 227 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20945 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,147 (81,866 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (about 2 hours ago)