Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 276 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21930 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,739 (80,888 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$102 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rennes costs €30,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 3 hours ago)