Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 262 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22038 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,677 (52,985 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)