Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00571 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr33,291 (₩5,834,588) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr28,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)