Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00609 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,224 (₩3,157,334) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (28 minutes ago)