Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05584 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 11% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,927 (¥464,325) in Yono.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)