Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05629 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr34,362 (¥610,410) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)