Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06147 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,156 (¥262,831) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $66 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (37 minutes ago)