Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05558 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr35,145 (¥632,320) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quetzaltenango costs Q2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saipan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (about 3 hours ago)