Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 421 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05692 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,423 (¥534,529) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)