Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 442 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05742 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 4% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,186 (¥490,831) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)