Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00047 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 67% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,956 (Rp 21,294,880) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)