Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 392 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 68% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,221 (Rp 20,913,200) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)