Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 372 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00049 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 65% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,477 (Rp 19,263,509) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (28 minutes ago)