Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 390 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 65% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,613 (Rp 12,643,191) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)