Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.969 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,615 (元7,862) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)