Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 532 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10742 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,456 (руб 106,652) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (31 minutes ago)