Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 527 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10646 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,594 (руб 108,907) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)