Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 509 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12034 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,738 (руб 55,993) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)