Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,719 (﷼ 57,373,595) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €28 (42 minutes ago)