Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.962 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,599 (元17,252) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)