Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.995 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,694 (元17,789) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)