Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,272 (元18,296) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Corfu costs €300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr43 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.79 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)