Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.016 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,470 (元11,286) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (39 minutes ago)