Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.997 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,491 (元9,524) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)