Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 474 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00467 DKK / MMK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 32% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,938 (3,627,257 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 2 hours ago)