Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00513 DKK / MMK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 18% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,853 (2,505,484 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)