Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 595 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00435 DKK / MMK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,644 (4,060,416 Kyat) in Yangon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 75 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 576 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Groningen costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)