Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 464 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00492 DKK / MMK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 28% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,638 (4,399,046 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)