Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00530 DKK / MMK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 14% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,093 (3,033,890 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)