Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.618 DKK / SAR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,186 (﷼ 11,237) in Yanbu` al Bahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 610 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bridgetown costs 1,300 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (about 1 hour ago)