Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.814 DKK / BGN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 10% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,869 (4,422 лв) in Yambol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)