Cost of living in Yakutsk, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 333 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10749 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yakutsk (Russia) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,450 (руб 162,331) in Yakutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)