Cost of living in Yakutsk, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11005 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yakutsk (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr34,818 (руб 316,376) in Yakutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)