Cost of living comparison between Yafran, Libya and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.899 DKK / LYD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 150% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr46,957 (9,585 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)