Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.953 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,653 (元14,327) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 320 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 226 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)