Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.957 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,577 (元14,180) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (1 minute ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bishkek costs 42,000 som (about 1 hour ago)