Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.946 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 9% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,739 (元24,038) in Xianyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,550 (about 1 hour ago)