Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.025 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 29% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,907 (元8,689) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poltava costs 19,350₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Udaipur costs ₨700,000 (34 minutes ago)