Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.951 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 26% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,230 (元23,365) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)