Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.947 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,415 (元14,167) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (about 1 hour ago)