Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.956 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,718 (元13,302) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)