Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.989 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,090 (元6,156) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (32 minutes ago)