Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.953 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,467 (元16,226) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)