Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,904 (元15,787) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)