Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.956 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,570 (元15,236) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)