Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32584 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 65% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,579 (Mex$ 32,466) in Xalapa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Niterói costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)