Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.962 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 28% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,042 (元9,395) in Wuxi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)