Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.013 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 28% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,277 (元11,134) in Wuhu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (35 minutes ago)