Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.967 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,183 (元8,461) in Wuhu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)