Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.742 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,726 (9,602 zł) in Wrocław.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pune costs ₨60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leuven costs €455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Madras costs ₨4,036 (about 1 hour ago)