Cost of living comparison between Wrocław, Poland and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 803 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.666 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,154 (4,893 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)