Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.739 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,488 (10,630 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)