Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 582 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48000 DKK / NAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,186 (31,636 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)