Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 640 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.512 DKK / NAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,837 (32,861 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (33 minutes ago)