Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.503 DKK / NAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 495 prices entered by 62 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,177 (36,106 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 30 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (44 minutes ago)