Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.532 DKK / ANG
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 5% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,221 (ƒ 7,706) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)