Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.334 DKK / ANG
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,051 (ƒ 7,814) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (31 minutes ago)