Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.644 DKK / ANG
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 8% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,539 (ƒ 8,930) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 30 kr (about 1 hour ago)