Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.909 DKK / ANG
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 14% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,791 (ƒ 4,551) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$3,655 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)