Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.559 DKK / ANG
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 5% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,454 (ƒ 7,994) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)