Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.864 DKK / ANG
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 14% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr14,205 (ƒ 3,676) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)