Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.707 DKK / ANG
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 10% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,754 (ƒ 3,710) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)