Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.521 DKK / ANG
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 4% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr31,215 (ƒ 8,866) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $703,452 (39 minutes ago)