Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.955 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,425 (元16,150) in Wenzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)