Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 762 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.980 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 14% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,770 (NZ$3,568) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 2 hours ago)