Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.955 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 33% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,492 (元18,307) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (34 minutes ago)