Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.022 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 19% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,178 (元14,847) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (33 minutes ago)