Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.953 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 34% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,255 (元18,114) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)