Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.991 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 31% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,129 (元20,307) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)