Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.947 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 20% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,859 (元25,203) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (about 1 hour ago)