Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,882 prices entered by 320 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.701 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,854 (5,792 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 30 ман (about 1 hour ago)