Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,874 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.758 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,142 (5,771 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)