Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,431 prices entered by 329 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.753 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,805 (8,447 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)